Personal Fitness Training
What Is Personal Fitness Training?
Depending on whom you ask it can be different things. To me personal training is the education and instruction of science based exercise and nutrition programs.
Since my training is science based, in the fitness evaluation I will be testing you for range of motion, muscular imbalance, and core strength. My testing will tell us what areas we really need to focus on to help you reach your goals the fastest and safest. I believe before you can accomplish lasting results we need to first reset your bodies programs (metabolism, activity level).
After I have performed our evaluation I can make my recommendations. My recommendations will be based off of your test results and your goals. At this point we will discuss options that will best fit into your current lifestyle. I understand making a lifestyle change is hard, that is why I will be here to support you along your journey.
Personal Training Programs
50 minute in STUDIO programs
- 12 one on one 50 minute sessions ($119 ea) $1,428.00
- 24 one on one 50 minute sessions ($109 ea) $2,616.00
- 36 one on one 50 minute sessions ($99 ea) $3,564.00
30 minute in STUDIO programs
- 12 one on one 30 minute sessions ($65 ea) $780.00
- 24 one on one 30 minute sessions ($55 ea) $1,320.00
- 36 one on one 30 minute sessions ($45 ea) $1,620.00
50 minute in HOME programs
- 12 one on one 50 minute sessions ($140 ea) $1,680.00
- 24 one on one 50 minute sessions ($130 ea) $3,120.00
- 36 one on one 50 minute sessions ($120 ea) $4,320.00
Fitness Training Program Terms
- 12 sessions must be used in 2 months
- 24 sessions must be used in 4 months
- 36 sessions must be used in 6 months
10% discount for all Military (active and not active), Law Enforcement, Fire Department and First Responders