Policies and Rules, Release of Liability
Policies and Rules
1. Client must sign for each session at the time of service, and for sessions canceled without 24-hour notification.
2. This agreement terminates six (6) months from the date of purchase and all sessions must be completed on or before the agreement expiration date.
3. Training sessions are by appointment only. Standard Sessions are up to a maximum of 50 minutes in duration and Half Sessions are up to a maximum of 25 minutes in duration.
4. Client is purchasing a program and not the services of an individual trainer. The assigned trainer may not be available to conduct any one or all sessions in which case another trainer will be assigned.
5. All fees for this Service Agreement are immediately earned by Bill Ross Fit. All fitness service fees are non-refundable. If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be limited to unused sessions. In no event are you entitled to a refund for used sessions.
6. 24-hour notice is required to cancel a session; otherwise the client will be charged for the session. You shall be considered a “no-show” and charged a session if you are 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment.
- 12 sessions must be used in 2 months
- 24 sessions must be used in 4 months
- 36 sessions must be used in 6 months
Release of Liability – Assumption of Risk – Communications – Buyer’s Right to Cancel
Using your facility involves the risk of injury to you or your guest, whether you or someone else causes it. Specific risks vary from one activity to another and the risks range from minor injuries to major injuries, such as catastrophic injuries including death. In consideration of your participation in the activities offered by Bill Ross Fit, you understand and voluntarily accept this risk and agree that Bill Ross Fit, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to you, your spouse, guests, unborn child, or relatives resulting from any negligence of Bill Ross Fit or anyone on Bill Ross Fit’s behalf or anyone using the facilities whether related to exercise or not. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bill Ross Fit harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs, including attorney’s fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage caused by your negligence or other wrongful acts of omissions. You further agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Bill Ross Fit from all liability, damages, defense costs, including attorney fees or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage brought by you, your guests, or minors, even if Bill Ross Fit was negligent. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Bill Ross Fitness does not manufacture fitness or other equipment at its facilities, but purchases and/or leases equipment. You understand and acknowledge that Bill Ross Fit is providing recreational services and may not be held liable for defective products. By signing below, you acknowledge and agree that you have read the foregoing and know of the nature of the activities being performed by Bill Ross Fit and you agree to all the terms of this agreement and acknowledge that you have received a copy of it and the CLIENT policies.
By my signature below, I give my express consent (1) to receive CLIENT communications via text message, electronic mail or other means, and (2) to receive marketing communication by direct mail, telephone, pre-recorded message, text message, instant message and other means from or on behalf of Bill Ross Fit. I acknowledge that I may change my communication preferences by contacting Bill Ross Fit at (720) 985-6623.
YOU, THE BUYER, MAY CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY OF THE HEALTH STUDIO AFTER THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXCLUDING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, SENT OR HAND DELIVER A SIGNED AND DATED NOTICE WHICH STATES THAT YOU, THE BUYER, ARE CANCELING THIS AGREEMENT, OR WORDS OF SIMILAR EFFECT. SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE SENT BY MAIL OR HAND DELIVERED TO Bill Ross AT 2468 South Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222.